Short description of the AIS
|The AIS (Accounting Information System) is intended for the accounting and tax calculation of economic operations of the enterprises which are engaged in leasing activity. The AIS provides data input and automatic formation of corresponding accounting conductings on following operations:|
In the AIS functions on charging of leasing payments (formation of documents and conductings) on the basis of existing schedules of leasing payments are automated. The following are included into operation structure on charging the leasing payments:
- formation of cost of leasing property;
- transfer of property into leasing;
- charging of leasing payments according to the schedule;
- repayment of debts on leasing payments;
- termination of the contract of leasing (including preschedule).
There are the operations allowing automatically to charge non-realized sum differences on currency contracts of leasing in the AIS. The book of accounts of the AIS is adjusted for reflexion of operations on leasing contracts, taking into account presence of both rouble, and currency contracts. The accounting of the basic means is changed in a such manner that allows to work both with own, and with the basic means transferred in leasing. In the AIS there is available possibility to keep accounting of the property leased which is under treaty provisions both on balance of leaser, and on balance of lessee. As a program platform the AIS uses the 1C:Enterprise 7.7 product. Specificity of leasing activity is considered by means of the 1C:Enterprise 7.7(the version for SQL) modified configuration. The AIS provides data gathering from territorially remote branches of the Customer for the purpose of reception of the consolidated accounting reporting. Consolidation of the given branches is made by means of the Distributed Database Management.
- charging of the sum of the basic debt
- charging of the sum of leasing percent
- charge of the sums of compensation of additional expenses (the transport tax, miscellaneous costs)
- offset of advance payment
- formation of invoices and records in the book of sales