IS for stevedoring company
|25.08.07 «Business Soft Line» company has completed development of the Informational System for the accounting of transfer of cargoes by seaports "VIRA". The primary goals which were necessary to solve within the limits of the project – accounting of the primary activity in cuts of cargoes, truck transport (ships and cars), cargo handling mechanisms and an operating control of the Port.|
The «Business Soft Line» company has developed an original configuration for implementation of these tasks on the 1C:Enterprise 8.0 platform.
In 2007 "VIRA" has been completed.
Within the limits of the "Vira" program the following types of information are handled:
"VIRA" provides obtaining of more than 50 sorts of reports on Port activity, moreover, graphics mapping of an actual state of Port, with possibility of obtaining of the help information on displayed objects.
- Preliminary information from clients of Port and the Railway;
- Information for the changeable job to the Port managers;
- Information on cargoes;
- Information on cars and ships;
- Information on hoisting-and-transport mechanisms;
- Information on changes and brigades;
Technologically "VIRA" is fulfilled with usage of 3-chain 1C:Enterprise 8.0 architecture. For graphics mapping of the state of the Port the client-server application developed in Java – technologies which connects the 1C:Enterprise 8.0 server by OLE interface is used.
Additional information can be received on demand:
www.cnst.ru, the project head: Ermolenko T.L.
|15.06.07 modification of the Automated System of Document circulation (ASD) for leasing group of the companies "NOMOS-BANK" is completed. Functionality of the ASD is expanded by tools of processing of the statistical information, graphics representation of leasing and credit briefcases, other functions. Quantity of firms where ASD is installed – nearby 19, quantity of workstations nearby 200. Development of the ASD has started in 2003 and for today the ASD covers all core business firm processes. The ASD provides to the company management obtaining of timely and a trustworthy information about a current state of each transaction, a leasing briefcase of each branch and the company as a whole. By means of the ASD the company has an opportunity to compare metrics of operation of branches, to remove bottlenecks in operation of ineffective branches and to duplicate the experience of the best. Leasing group "NOMOS-BANK" (the former name "Baltic Leasing") - one of the first leasing companies of Russia. The main founder has appeared as public company «Industrially-Building Bank». Public company "Rosgosstrakh", public company «Baltic Sea Shipping Company» and Association of Funds of the World became the founder of the company along with public company "IBB" (SPb). By 2001 the filial network of the group of companies «Baltic Leasing» has been generated. Successfully carry on activity branches in Moscow, Ekaterinburg, Krasnodar, Pskov, Kirov, Samara, Arkhangelsk, Great Novgorod and Novosibirsk.|
Company site: http://www.baltlease.ru
Additional information can be received on demand:
- 24.10.2003 The contract on creation of the Automated System of Document circulation (ASD) for Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing» is signed. The basic functional purpose of the ASD – automation of management of relations with clients of the Customer and automation of the document circulation accompanying primary activity of the company - the conclusion and execution of leasing transactions. Other appointment of the ASD - use as the integrating information environment of the branches entering into the company.
- 17.11.2003 the contract on creation of Accounting Information System (AIS) for Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing»
- 21.04.04 the 1st stage of the Automated System of Document circulation ASD developed for Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing» is transferred in operation.
- 31.08.04 the contract on expansion of functionality of the ASD is signed.
- 13.05.05 configurations of servers are developed for a filial network of Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing» and 8 servers of initial level for branches and a server for a corporate network for head office are supplied.
- 15.11.05 development of the Automated System of Document circulation (ASD) for Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing» is finished. The system is installed on 30 personal computers and transferred in commercial operation. At head office and branches in the ASD the full cycle of leasing transactions is conducted. Thus the data is replicated in such manner that the centre always has the actual information on each transaction. In comparison with the initial contract the functionality of the ASD and filial network of the Customer has considerably increased. Integration of the ASD with Accounting Information System is made.
- 15.12.05 the contract on system engineering of the Administrative Account and Financial Planning (AAFP) Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing» is concluded. The system is created for management of leasing and credit portfolios, analysis and financial planning of activity of the Customer, management of expenses. Within the limits of the contract integration of AAFP with operating the Automated System of Document circulation (ASD) and Accounting Information System (AIS) is made.
- 17.05.06 the contract with Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing» on delivery of 1C:Enterprise 8.0 licences is concluded. Delivery of licences is made, as a part of works on creation of Information System of the Administrative Account and Financial Planning (ISAA&FP) Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing».
- 31.10.06 Within the limits of work on Joint-Stock Company «Baltic Leasing» licensing, the «Business Soft Line» company delivers 100 IBM LOTUS DOMINO licences, more than 250 Microsoft licences under corporate program Open Value.
- 15.06.07 updating of the Automated System of Document circulation (ASD) for leasing group "NOMOS-BANK" is finished. Functionality of the ASD is expanded by tools of processing of the statistical information, graphic representation of leasing and credit portfolios, other functions. Quantity of branches where are installed the AIS and the ASD – 19, quantity of workplaces more than 200.
Head of the ASD project: Derbin A.S.
Head of the ISAA&FP project: Ermolenko T.L.
| <<< >>> |